IndoManUtd Forum  

Go Back   IndoManUtd Forum > English Room > Stretford End Corner
Follow Us IndoManUtd Twitter IndoManUtd @ Facebook

Stretford End Corner All about United - This is an English room, English is a must..!!!

Old 30-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #1
blomqvist15
Rookie

Id Number : IMU-2435
blomqvist15 is on a distinguished road
Default Transition of Man Utd Number 7 in Barclays Premier League

The transition period between Number 7 of Cantona to Number 7 of Beckham in 1997/1998 , Man Utd lost their title to Arsenal in 1998.

The Transition period between Number 7 of Beckham to Number 7 of Ronaldo in 2003/2004, Man Utd lost their title to Arsenal in 2004.

The Transition period between Number 7 of Ronaldo to Number 7 of Owen in 2009/2010, will Man Utd lost their title ? ..... But I back Liverpool is the one who are going to do it this time round instead of Arsenal in two ocassion in the history.
Old 30-07-2009, 10:27 AM   #2
fazza
alena faissya zhafira

Id Number : IMU-7346
fazza has much to be proud offazza has much to be proud offazza has much to be proud offazza has much to be proud offazza has much to be proud offazza has much to be proud offazza has much to be proud offazza has much to be proud offazza has much to be proud offazza has much to be proud offazza has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blomqvist15 View Post
The transition period between Number 7 of Cantona to Number 7 of Beckham in 1997/1998 , Man Utd lost their title to Arsenal in 1998.

The Transition period between Number 7 of Beckham to Number 7 of Ronaldo in 2003/2004, Man Utd lost their title to Arsenal in 2004.

The Transition period between Number 7 of Ronaldo to Number 7 of Owen in 2009/2010, will Man Utd lost their title ? ..... But I back Liverpool is the one who are going to do it this time round instead of Arsenal in two ocassion in the history.
I guess All United Fans never "dream" about their Team Lost the Tittle...

This Transition Period can be a new History that United can Win The Tittle 4 times in a row (In The Transition Period)...

And it will break All the "myth" above...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#THANKYOUSIRALEX
fazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 10:40 AM   #3
LuthfiRulezz
spot the difference...

Id Number : IMU-3519
LuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud of

Anyway Jesper mate, where do u put Chelsea for the race title??

Blues are more convincing on this pre-season period than those merseysider, and Manchester United also so far...
no one would have thought then
it would rise into such a global phenomenon
the love, joy and obsession of millions
players come and go
managers come and go
but this club will never die

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tim Ho Wannabe

LuthfiRulezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 11:17 AM   #4
Marthin
@AllenMarthin

Id Number : IMU-7951
Marthin is a splendid one to beholdMarthin is a splendid one to beholdMarthin is a splendid one to beholdMarthin is a splendid one to beholdMarthin is a splendid one to beholdMarthin is a splendid one to beholdMarthin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

break All the "myth"

I never believe that..

Reality its different than prediction..

U made it u get it..
there's a way if there is a will..

Sorry my english very poor
Old 30-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #5
Numberseven
1 + 6 = 7©

Id Number : IMU-69
Numberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud of

nice research...

but how about the transition between Robbo and Cantona?

IndoManUtd P.L.U.R (Peace Love United Respect)

Numberseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Pesan sponsor, numpang lewat yach!
Old 30-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #6
Maruli Naibaho
Silahkan diset sendiri Tittlenya, cek di user profile

Id Number : IMU-3099
Maruli Naibaho has much to be proud ofMaruli Naibaho has much to be proud ofMaruli Naibaho has much to be proud ofMaruli Naibaho has much to be proud ofMaruli Naibaho has much to be proud ofMaruli Naibaho has much to be proud ofMaruli Naibaho has much to be proud ofMaruli Naibaho has much to be proud ofMaruli Naibaho has much to be proud ofMaruli Naibaho has much to be proud ofMaruli Naibaho has much to be proud of

Quote:

and do you think Arsenal can do it again.....????

they lose their main striker, main DC..

I also predict, they still struggling to keep their 4th position this season.

so: wash your worrying out of your mind...brotha....

PS: sorry for my bad english.....

coz , I just ready/available to provide my era for hearing " bad company"- another song group star (not really at all....)
Old 30-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #7
Balthazar
wiseman from far east

Id Number : IMU-4466
Balthazar is a splendid one to beholdBalthazar is a splendid one to beholdBalthazar is a splendid one to beholdBalthazar is a splendid one to beholdBalthazar is a splendid one to beholdBalthazar is a splendid one to beholdBalthazar is a splendid one to beholdBalthazar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
NO, not Liverpool.....

Ancelotti could bring back Chelsea's triumph after Jose's did twice on 05-06....but who knows?....

if not Chelsea, then it could be....

Eastland boys .........

Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 04:02 PM   #8
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi
Second Coming

Id Number : IMU-2542
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthin View Post
break All the "myth"

I never believe that..

Reality its different than prediction..

U made it u get it..
there's a way if there is a will..

Sorry my english very poor
no need to 'sorry', Bro !

IT'S A GOOD POST

and your English is good enough !

the important thing is the opinion - and i agree with it !

we can break the myth of "four-in-row" also, right ?

""It's not who I am underneath... but what I do that defines me"." - Christian Bale (Batman Begins)
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 07:01 PM   #9
RH20
If there is a will, there is a way...

Id Number : IMU-8167
RH20 has much to be proud ofRH20 has much to be proud ofRH20 has much to be proud ofRH20 has much to be proud ofRH20 has much to be proud ofRH20 has much to be proud ofRH20 has much to be proud ofRH20 has much to be proud ofRH20 has much to be proud ofRH20 has much to be proud ofRH20 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaAbdullahSekolzi View Post
we can break the myth of "four-in-row" also, right ?
of course.... everything u must do now is BELIEVE and pray for Manchester United so that they can defend the title and won it 4th times in a row...

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED....
et benedictus fructus ventris
tui, Iesus.
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus,
nunc,
et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

RH20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 09:06 PM   #10
danuCr7
Rookie

Id Number : IMU-8357
danuCr7 is on a distinguished road

hmm...it's just myth,we are the champions
danuCr7 is offline   Reply With Quote