IndoManUtd Forum  

Go Back   IndoManUtd Forum > English Room > Stretford End Corner
Follow Us IndoManUtd Twitter IndoManUtd @ Facebook

Stretford End Corner All about United - This is an English room, English is a must..!!!

Old 25-03-2009, 08:34 AM   #1
blomqvist15
Rookie

Id Number : IMU-2435
blomqvist15 is on a distinguished road
Default Lost in last 2 Games

As fans, we just witnessed ManUtd lost in the last 2 games. This is the very first time back to back lost in 147games.

What a nightmare to ManUtd , lost 2 games and given 3 red cards in 2 games.
Ladyluck did not shine at our side for the previous 2 games.

EPL - 9 games, FA - SemiFinal, UCL - Quarterfinal

Most of people think that, ManUtd has lost their pedigree, but I am sure and very very sure this is the best time for man utd to lost. I really can not find better time than this.
Man Utd will come back stronger, all the suspended player will back into game stronger and fresher. Believe !!...ManUtd will start to trash team in high scoring again in weeks to come.

No doubt, I bid manUtd to win all competitions this season where we will witness Sir.Alex retire and he will be in our all time honour list. The best manager ManUtd ever have and we need another superman to beat his record.
Old 25-03-2009, 01:33 PM   #2
Red.Elora
Rookie

Id Number : IMU-7445
Red.Elora is on a distinguished road

Yes this 2 lost is really a bad period for our beloved teams but no pain no gain ... like always , the lads will bounce back from bitter result like that .
I don't like using terms fatigue for the reason why this 2 weeks united are lost ... but frankly i admitted the lads looked fatigue added with pressure that getting high as season entered final period is the most logic reason for bad result .

United We Stand

In Good and especially Bad Times ... Yesterday , Now and Forever !!!
Red.Elora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
LuthfiRulezz
spot the difference...

Id Number : IMU-3519
LuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud ofLuthfiRulezz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Elora View Post
Yes this 2 lost is really a bad period for our beloved teams but no pain no gain ... like always , the lads will bounce back from bitter result like that .
I don't like using terms fatigue for the reason why this 2 weeks united are lost ... but frankly i admitted the lads looked fatigue added with pressure that getting high as season entered final period is the most logic reason for bad result .
did u see that Sir Alex rarely change his "winning team" entering 2009?? players like Ron, Edwin, Evra, Vidic, and Rio always play in every single game that United must do. I saw a lil bit "ambition" from Gaffer to reach all of the silverware i guess, cmiiw...

well actually lost 2 weeks in a row is not a "strange thing" for MUFC...
no one would have thought then
it would rise into such a global phenomenon
the love, joy and obsession of millions
players come and go
managers come and go
but this club will never die

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tim Ho Wannabe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LuthfiRulezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #4
blomqvist15
Rookie

I am truly agree that Sir ALex never change his winning team.
He is looking for 5 trophies this season.

If we have to talk about fatigue, I hope not.
We still have 9EPL+3FA+5UCL=17 matches to play to win all.
In order to win all title we need not only good tactics, and luck but also good stamina. If we give up to fatigue, I bet man utd will not win anything.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:03 AM   #5
blomqvist15
Rookie

I am dissapointed with another 2 games after 2 lost.

VS Aston Villa - S.AF played Neville in Central Defence and our defence become so weak, there is no power to drive and there is lack of protection to GK. When he swap Neville to the Right Back, again, there is lack of pace and power, resulting in 2 crosses to go into the area set the opponets into burning mood.

VS Porto - We are on track to contain the sleek pass and fast move of Porto.
When S.AF subs Evans for Neville. We are concede a "lack of concentration" goal. This should not happened in europe. Only for a player who did not play regularly, this thing will happen.

I think we can thanks G.Neville for his services to ManUtd, He should retire by end of the season due to injury and 2 bad games from him. His stamina and games is not up to standard anymore, unlike his batchmate Scholes and Giggs.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:23 AM   #6
El Loco
Rookie

Id Number : IMU-7696
El Loco has a spectacular aura aboutEl Loco has a spectacular aura aboutEl Loco has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by blomqvist15 View Post
I think we can thanks G.Neville for his services to ManUtd, He should retire by end of the season due to injury and 2 bad games from him. His stamina and games is not up to standard anymore, unlike his batchmate Scholes and Giggs.
This is exactly what I mean on my post in Captain Rooney Thread. well, maybe he can play some times, as a subitute player maybe like in last night match.
El Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:44 AM   #7
arukan
Rookie

Id Number : IMU-1012
arukan is on a distinguished road

i really disappointed about a game last night , the defence really terrible,, so pity rio can't play .... but there is something weird in the game,, why SAF not seem happy enough when tevez scored ... maybe SAF being in dilemma --tevez played well but he will go next season-- =i hope tevez contract will be a permanent=
arukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #8
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi
Second Coming

Id Number : IMU-2542
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Elora View Post
i agree with you Elora, infact Fergie *did* admit he picked the wrong team selection for the Villa & Porto games.

but that is the dilemma if you want to win BOTH UCL & EPL.

we have to remember, MUFC usually start a season slow, then become strong in Dec, and speed up in Mar/Apr - but Chelsea and Mourinho changed that and start by SPRINTING, and keep the stamina until the end.

Fergie acknowledged this and changed the preparation to sprint from the beginning. Rafa's Liverpool used the rotation policy, and so they are more fresh now (April) *but* they took some time to warm-up in the beginning and end up dropping points to Stoke, etc.

it's all a decision of where to focus your energy in a LONG marathon race - so far MUFC in a good position.

hopefully tonight, MUFC can win over Porto and get the season back on track.

""It's not who I am underneath... but what I do that defines me"." - Christian Bale (Batman Begins)
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi is offline   Reply With Quote