IndoManUtd Forum  

Go Back   IndoManUtd Forum > English Room > Stretford End Corner
Follow Us IndoManUtd Twitter IndoManUtd @ Facebook

Stretford End Corner All about United - This is an English room, English is a must..!!!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-05-2008, 09:13 AM   #1
scholsy
Winner of Barclays Premier League and UEFA Champions League 2008
 
scholsy's Avatar
 
Id Number : IMU-32
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 581
scholsy has a spectacular aura aboutscholsy has a spectacular aura aboutscholsy has a spectacular aura about
Default Champions League Final 2008: Man Utd Road To Moscow

GROUP STAGE
19 SEP 2007, GAME 1
SPORTING 0-1 MAN UTD , RONALDO 62'

2 OCT 2007, GAME 2
MAN UTD 1-0 ROMA , ROONEY 70'

23 OCT 2007, GAME 3
DYNAMO KYIV 2-4 MAN UTD , FERDINAND 10' , ROONEY 18' , RONALDO 41' 68'(pen)

7 NOV 2007, GAME 4
MAN UTD 4-0 DYNAMO KYIV , PIQUE 31' , TEVEZ 37' , ROONEY 76' , RONALDO 88'

27 NOV 2007, GAME 5
MAN UTD 2-0 SPORTING , TEVEZ 61' , RONALDO 90'+2
'


12 DEC 2007, GAME 6
ROMA 1-1 MAN UTD , PIQUE 34'

1st KNOCK OUT STAGE
1st LEG 20 FEB 2008: LYON 1-1 MAN UTD , TEVEZ 87'
2nd LEG 4 MAR 2008: MAN UTD 1-0 LYON , RONALDO 41'

AGGREGATE MAN UTD 2-1 LYON

QUARTER FINAL
1st LEG 1 APR 2008: ROMA 0-2 MAN UTD , RONALDO 39' ROONEY 66'
2nd LEG 9 APR 2008: MAN UTD 1-0 ROMA , TEVEZ 70'

AGGREGATE MAN UTD 3-0 ROMA

SEMI FINAL
1st LEG 23 APR 2008: BARCELONA 0-0 MAN UTD
2nd LEG 29 APR 2008: MAN UTD 1-0 BARCELONA , SCHOLES 14'

AGGREGATE MAN UTD 1-0 BARCELONA

FINAL
21 MAY 2008: MAN UTD - CHELSEA
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
scholsy is offline   Reply With Quote
sponsor links
Old 14-05-2008, 09:32 AM   #2
scholsy
Winner of Barclays Premier League and UEFA Champions League 2008
 
scholsy's Avatar
 
Id Number : IMU-32
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 581
scholsy has a spectacular aura aboutscholsy has a spectacular aura aboutscholsy has a spectacular aura about
Default Prediction: Starting Line Up, Moscow 2008

As reported, Man Utd currently are in full throttle and high heat of steam when they travel to Moscow in forthnight.
Currently S.AF has 26 fantastic 'fit' player in his pool but left him with headache which he only can bring 18 players with him to Moscow.
As reported, S.AF said " it will be more difficult to choose 7 players of subs than 11 starting line-up players"

Using this sentence, lets predict, what is the starting line up will be and who is the best 7 subs that will in the bench and receive the medal if Man Utd win the Champions League.

Here is my Version

-----------------Van Der Sar-------------------
-----Brown------Rio-------Vidic-------Evra------
-----Park----Carrick---Scholes-----Giggs-----
-------------------Ronaldo---------------------
-------------------Rooney----------------------

Subs: Kuszack, Fletcher, O'Shea, Silvestre, Nani, Anderson, Tevez

1. Sad to predict that Saha is going to stay back in Manchester
2. Although Pique has an excellent form in UCL this season, but he has a chance to receive the medal next time, therefore I prefer O'Shea and Silvestre to have it this time round.
3. Fletcher has been an angel for Chelsea, leaving him out is not a good idea, an I am noticed, most of the time S.AF want him to get involve in Chelsea game.
4. JS.Park has an excellent late form, I dont think S.AF can remove him from starting XI.
5. Neville is Fit, but ManUtd only conceded 4goals in this season UCL with Brown involve in the back line, it is hardly for S.AF to re-organize the back line again.
6. 1999, ManUtd captain was not involve in the final and we win the title, supertitious saying "IF, our captain is not involve in this game, we can win the title." therefore, Neville is missing from my prediction squad.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by scholsy; 14-05-2008 at 09:40 AM.
scholsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 11:58 AM   #3
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi
Second Coming
 
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi's Avatar
 
Id Number : IMU-2542
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Crowded House at The Cliff
Posts: 3,230
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scholsy View Post
As reported, Man Utd currently are in full throttle and high heat of steam when they travel to Moscow in forthnight.
Currently S.AF has 26 fantastic 'fit' player in his pool but left him with headache which he only can bring 18 players with him to Moscow.
As reported, S.AF said " it will be more difficult to choose 7 players of subs than 11 starting line-up players"

Using this sentence, lets predict, what is the starting line up will be and who is the best 7 subs that will in the bench and receive the medal if Man Utd win the Champions League.

Here is my Version

-----------------Van Der Sar-------------------
-----Brown------Rio-------Vidic-------Evra------
-----Park----Carrick---Scholes-----Giggs-----
-------------------Ronaldo---------------------
-------------------Rooney----------------------

Subs: Kuszack, Fletcher, O'Shea, Silvestre, Nani, Anderson, Tevez

1. Sad to predict that Saha is going to stay back in Manchester
2. Although Pique has an excellent form in UCL this season, but he has a chance to receive the medal next time, therefore I prefer O'Shea and Silvestre to have it this time round.
3. Fletcher has been an angel for Chelsea, leaving him out is not a good idea, an I am noticed, most of the time S.AF want him to get involve in Chelsea game.
4. JS.Park has an excellent late form, I dont think S.AF can remove him from starting XI.
5. Neville is Fit, but ManUtd only conceded 4goals in this season UCL with Brown involve in the back line, it is hardly for S.AF to re-organize the back line again.
6. 1999, ManUtd captain was not involve in the final and we win the title, supertitious saying "IF, our captain is not involve in this game, we can win the title." therefore, Neville is missing from my prediction squad.
maan, you totally left out THE NAME that i would include in the 1st-XI !!

and nobody is staying back in Manchester - 7 subs will be picked IN Moscow, meaning the other players will still be along as the 'squad' but not involved on the Matchday.

i still say Giggs 'off the bench' so;

-----------------Van Der Sar-------------------
-----------------------------------------------
-----Brown------Rio-------Vidic-------Evra-----
-----------------------------------------------
--------------------Carrick---------------------
-----------Scholes-----------Hargreaves-------
-----------------------------------------------
------Ronaldo---------------------Park---------
-------------------Rooney---------------------
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

""It's not who I am underneath... but what I do that defines me"." - Christian Bale (Batman Begins)
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 12:08 PM   #4
Sloid
Wek....
 
Sloid's Avatar
 
Id Number : IMU-1560
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 7,268
Sloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud of
Default

^ Just about to post the same team....

No way will United play a 4-4-2 against Chelsea, Fergie will play a 4-3-3.

I wouldn't complaint too IF Tevez to play in Park's place.. but can't see that happen. Beside, I read somewhere that in the 26 games United play with Park as a starter, we never lost....

Tevez, Giggs, Anderson as impact Subs, if we need to chase them.... or
O'Shea, Fletcher & Anderson if we need to sit & defend the lead...

BELIEVE...!!
__________________
..Mbuh..
.
.
....Yang penting hepiiiiii....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2008, 08:15 AM   #5
scholsy
Winner of Barclays Premier League and UEFA Champions League 2008
 
scholsy's Avatar
 
Id Number : IMU-32
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 581
scholsy has a spectacular aura aboutscholsy has a spectacular aura aboutscholsy has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaAbdullahSekolzi View Post
maan, you totally left out THE NAME that i would include in the 1st-XI !!
You are awesome bro....
I'm too awful. How can i left out hargreaves in this important match.
huh!!!!.......what am i doing here? huhhhh~~~

anyway....great formation bro. if we have 2 holding midfield, i think it is secure enough to content chelsea midfield. espesially hargreaves has the experience how to content ballack when they are clubmate in bayern. i hope hargreaves can keep ballack silent and carrick can keep lampard silent in the midfield.

another question to me is "who is going to stop essien?" he is still dangerous player for this game, he has scored a lot unexpected goals this season.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
scholsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Pesan sponsor, numpang lewat yach!
Old 16-05-2008, 08:36 AM   #6
Dann496
Biting pillow thinking of Andersonsonson
 
Dann496's Avatar
 
Id Number : IMU-7
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Some United fans are okay, some are clueless cretins.
Posts: 11,013
Dann496 has disabled reputation
Default

I have almost the same idea with PAS however I have different opinion about Carrick and Hargreaves position.

-----------------Van Der Sar-------------------
-----------------------------------------------
-----Brown------Rio-------Vidic-------Evra-----
-----------------------------------------------
------------------Hargreaves------------------
-----------Scholes-----------Carrick-----------
-----------------------------------------------
------Ronaldo---------------------Park---------
-------------------Rooney---------------------

Tevez, Anderson, Giggs, Fletcher and Saha should be in sub and prepared to be impact players.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel at home at Old Trafford, I really enjoyed playing here,
For me, there’s nowhere like Old Trafford.”

– Ole Gunnar Solskjaer -
Dann496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2008, 04:26 PM   #7
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi
Second Coming
 
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi's Avatar
 
Id Number : IMU-2542
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Crowded House at The Cliff
Posts: 3,230
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to beholdPaulaAbdullahSekolzi is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann496 View Post
I have almost the same idea with PAS however I have different opinion about Carrick and Hargreaves position.

-----------------Van Der Sar-------------------
-----------------------------------------------
-----Brown------Rio-------Vidic-------Evra-----
-----------------------------------------------
------------------Hargreaves------------------
-----------Scholes-----------Carrick-----------
-----------------------------------------------
------Ronaldo---------------------Park---------
-------------------Rooney---------------------

Tevez, Anderson, Giggs, Fletcher and Saha should be in sub and prepared to be impact players.
really ?

usually when SAF plays those three, Carrick is the one sitting deeper - playing the Pirlo role - he needs time to make his passes without pressure, so he does it from deeper without any opposition player 'disturbing' him.

Hargreaves can still do "breaker" role from higher up - but as scholsy mentioned about Essien, maybe Hargo can move up or down the field depending on where Essien (or Ballack) is.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

""It's not who I am underneath... but what I do that defines me"." - Christian Bale (Batman Begins)
PaulaAbdullahSekolzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2008, 04:39 PM   #8
Sloid
Wek....
 
Sloid's Avatar
 
Id Number : IMU-1560
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 7,268
Sloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud of
Default

what's Chelsea's line up gonna be like? anyone have any idea? (or maybe our fellow Blues fans in the forum can help?)

I assume, they'll employ their usual 4-3-3 formation?

---------------CECH---------------

FEREIRRA--TERRY--CARVALHO--COLE

--------------ESSIEN---------------
-------BALLACK----LAMPARD--------

COLE-------------------------KALOU
--------------DROGBA--------------

??

I'll predict it'll be a tight & cagey game, specially in the first half, unless someone scored an early goal (hopefully it's Us)

I'm beginning to sweat over this game.....
__________________
..Mbuh..
.
.
....Yang penting hepiiiiii....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 02:29 PM   #9
sir.angga ferguson
Rookie
 
sir.angga ferguson's Avatar
 
Id Number : IMU-2884
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: indonesia, bogor
Posts: 142
sir.angga ferguson is on a distinguished road
Default

SAF Have many a brilliant strategy..
i'll be waiting to see a beautiful play under SAF commander..
show me what you got.Sir !!!!!!
don't panic fergie babes.. just believe it and got a UCL trophy for team n us.....
finally man.utd lovers in the world just wanna say "GLORY>>GLORY>>MANCHESTER UNITED !!!!!!!!!!!!"
sir.angga ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 07:18 PM   #10
oe2n87
It's nice to see your own (England) fans booing you
 
oe2n87's Avatar
 
Id Number : IMU-76
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 6,573
oe2n87 has much to be proud ofoe2n87 has much to be proud ofoe2n87 has much to be proud ofoe2n87 has much to be proud ofoe2n87 has much to be proud ofoe2n87 has much to be proud ofoe2n87 has much to be proud ofoe2n87 has much to be proud ofoe2n87 has much to be proud ofoe2n87 has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid View Post
what's Chelsea's line up gonna be like? anyone have any idea? (or maybe our fellow Blues fans in the forum can help?)

I assume, they'll employ their usual 4-3-3 formation?

---------------CECH---------------

FEREIRRA--TERRY--CARVALHO--COLE

--------------ESSIEN---------------
-------BALLACK----LAMPARD--------

COLE-------------------------KALOU
--------------DROGBA--------------

??

I'll predict it'll be a tight & cagey game, specially in the first half, unless someone scored an early goal (hopefully it's Us)

I'm beginning to sweat over this game.....
where is malouda??

he did a good job in the community shield...

chelsea fans must expected much from him to repeat his brilliant goal...

***i am sorry for my bad english...
__________________
"United for All, All for United, United for IndoManUtd, IndoManUtd for All of us"
-- Samuel Rismana Sugandi
oe2n87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Indonesian Manchester United - IndoManUtd.org - The most integrated fans forum in Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia
One Love - One Soul - One United, IndoManUtd.org is in no way authorised by or connected with Manchester United or the official club website.