IndoManUtd Forum  

Go Back   IndoManUtd Forum > English Room > Stretford End Corner
Follow Us IndoManUtd Twitter IndoManUtd @ Facebook

Stretford End Corner All about United - This is an English room, English is a must..!!!

Old 17-10-2007, 10:15 AM   #1
Dann496
Biting pillow thinking of Andersonsonson

Id Number : IMU-7
Location: Some United fans are okay, some are clueless cretins.
Dann496 has disabled reputation
Default Ryan Giggs got extended - deserved it ?

O2ur old Giggsy just got his contract extended until end of June 2009.

What do you all think ? Is Giggs really deserved the contract after several bad performances earlier this season ?

Check on this LINK for news from manutd.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel at home at Old Trafford, I really enjoyed playing here,
For me, there’s nowhere like Old Trafford.”

– Ole Gunnar Solskjaer -
Dann496 is offline   Reply With Quote
sponsor links
Old 17-10-2007, 10:12 PM   #2
David Liem
david van nistelROONEY

Id Number : IMU-1990
David Liem is a splendid one to beholdDavid Liem is a splendid one to beholdDavid Liem is a splendid one to beholdDavid Liem is a splendid one to beholdDavid Liem is a splendid one to beholdDavid Liem is a splendid one to beholdDavid Liem is a splendid one to behold

i think giggs stiil usefull until june 09 (about 1,5 year), we know that giggs play not so good in this earlier season, but...
we hope nani can be learn more from him, so after he retired, nani will be ready for the first team...

Last edited by David Liem; 17-10-2007 at 11:18 PM. Reason: wrong posting... sorry
David Liem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007, 10:37 PM   #3
cristiano_7mu
"Since I left I became champion again but they have not been champions again. I keep on winning and they don't." --Jose Mourinho to Daily Mirror, 28/7/09

Id Number : IMU-1230
cristiano_7mu is a name known to allcristiano_7mu is a name known to allcristiano_7mu is a name known to allcristiano_7mu is a name known to allcristiano_7mu is a name known to allcristiano_7mu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4ve_liem View Post
i think giggs masih dapat bersaing di tim utama sampe 2009 (1,5 tahun lagi kurang lebih), emang penampilan giggs di awal musim ini tidak sesolid musim lalu...
cuman kita berharap juga dia bisa menjadi mentor untuk luis nani, sehingga sewaktu giggs pensiun, maka nani sudah ranum, matang dan siap dipetik!
this is english room bro.. please use english
cristiano_7mu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 10:13 AM   #4
Roo_08
To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also BELIEVE !!

Id Number : IMU-282
Roo_08 is just really niceRoo_08 is just really niceRoo_08 is just really niceRoo_08 is just really nice

Nobody deserves his contract extension more than Giggsy.. as a player he has done everything he can for United, his loyalty is second to none, something which is very rare in today's materialistic football world.. Yes i admit his skills is somewhat diminish during this past few years mostly due to his age, But, don't judge him based on his recent performance.. respect him like a hero he truly is.. Giggs is one of a few players who has experienced every moments with United, and this alone is a real contribution especially for united future players...
Roo_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 10:47 AM   #5
milanisti_dragon
Neither Red nor Black, only Red & Black

Id Number : IMU-1011
milanisti_dragon is a splendid one to beholdmilanisti_dragon is a splendid one to beholdmilanisti_dragon is a splendid one to beholdmilanisti_dragon is a splendid one to beholdmilanisti_dragon is a splendid one to beholdmilanisti_dragon is a splendid one to beholdmilanisti_dragon is a splendid one to behold

Can I give my opinion, hehehehe

For his 17 years career only for MU, I think he deserve more than just extending..like guarantee for being MU staff after retire or whatsoever..just don't look to his peformance now, see what he has done for your team, his loyalty especially..just like my Milan appreciate their players..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
milanisti_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Pesan sponsor, numpang lewat yach!
Old 18-10-2007, 12:29 PM   #6
Dark
R.I.P MUFC

Id Number : IMU-68
Dark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanisti_dragon View Post

For his 17 years career only for MU, I think he deserve more than just extending..like guarantee for being MU staff after retire or whatsoever..just don't look to his peformance now, see what he has done for your team, his loyalty especially..just like my Milan appreciate their players..
i kinda agreed with you. altough his form not as good as before. we should give him another contract if he want to.. because of his contribution when he play for united and his loyalty.

but.. i have one problems to ask you.. what the use of the renewing contract from the player who will be a citizens of bench seat??

Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 12:59 PM   #7
milanisti_dragon
Neither Red nor Black, only Red & Black

Id Number : IMU-1011
milanisti_dragon is a splendid one to beholdmilanisti_dragon is a splendid one to beholdmilanisti_dragon is a splendid one to beholdmilanisti_dragon is a splendid one to beholdmilanisti_dragon is a splendid one to beholdmilanisti_dragon is a splendid one to beholdmilanisti_dragon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silƒatoz View Post
but.. i have one problems to ask you.. what the use of the renewing contract from the player who will be a citizens of bench seat??
If he agree to have that position, so why bother? or maybe if he doesn't want to be like that..then offer him as an MU staff (or else)..it's better than he move to some never2 land clubs (eg : arab league )..

milanisti_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 02:04 PM   #8
Dark
R.I.P MUFC

Id Number : IMU-68
Dark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If he agree to have that position, so why bother? or maybe if he doesn't want to be like that..then offer him as an MU staff (or else)..it's better than he move to some never2 land clubs (eg : arab league )..
exactly.. we should give him a contract for a player.. but contract to be coach or something else..

Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 02:59 PM   #9
elfincius
United Forever!!

Id Number : IMU-1224
elfincius has much to be proud ofelfincius has much to be proud ofelfincius has much to be proud ofelfincius has much to be proud ofelfincius has much to be proud ofelfincius has much to be proud ofelfincius has much to be proud ofelfincius has much to be proud of

Quote:

giggsy just like maldini at milan right mate... loyalty is one of many factors to be a legend..
elfincius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2007, 08:27 AM   #10
scholsy
Winner of Barclays Premier League and UEFA Champions League 2008

Id Number : IMU-32
scholsy has a spectacular aura aboutscholsy has a spectacular aura aboutscholsy has a spectacular aura about

A Country Will Never Have A New King If Old King Never Die

================================================== =====

A Football Club Will Never Have A New Legend If Old Legend Never Retire.

scholsy is offline   Reply With Quote