IndoManUtd Forum  

Go Back   IndoManUtd Forum > English Room > Stretford End Corner
Follow Us IndoManUtd Twitter IndoManUtd @ Facebook

Stretford End Corner All about United - This is an English room, English is a must..!!!

Old 07-10-2007, 08:51 PM   #1
Sloid
Wek....

Id Number : IMU-1560
Sloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud of
Default Who should be our main Midfielders?

When everyone is fit, who do you prefer to be our main midfield pairing?

Last season, our main MF duet was Carrick & Scholes & we end up as Champions. So what do you think? Don't change the winning team? or should we try different pairing?

For me personally, I want to see a Hargreaves - Scholes pairing, with Carrick & Anderson as back up, but after seeing Anderson's display against Wigan, I don't mind seeing a Hargreaves - Anderson experiment someday...

Thoughts....?
....Yang penting hepiiiiii....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sloid is offline   Reply With Quote
sponsor links
Old 07-10-2007, 09:12 PM   #2
Ken-Ob
We are the champion my friend, we'll keep on fighting till the end..

Id Number : IMU-134
Ken-Ob is a jewel in the roughKen-Ob is a jewel in the roughKen-Ob is a jewel in the roughKen-Ob is a jewel in the rough

With new signings are coming...

How about we pair Hargreaves - Carrick as CM and Anderson/Scholes for AM... Then they will be supporting the new tridente (Rooney - Tevez - Ronaldo with Nani and Giggs as backups)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ken-Ob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:28 PM   #3
Dann496
Biting pillow thinking of Andersonsonson

Id Number : IMU-7
Location: Some United fans are okay, some are clueless cretins.
Dann496 has disabled reputation

Anderson pass to Ronaldo yesterday was out of this world.

"I feel at home at Old Trafford, I really enjoyed playing here,
For me, there’s nowhere like Old Trafford.”

– Ole Gunnar Solskjaer -
Dann496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:10 PM   #4
Sloid
Wek....

Sloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud ofSloid has much to be proud of

Scholes, Hargreaves, Carrick, Anderson, Park, Fletcher, O'Shea, Gibson, even Nani, Giggs & Pique can play there...

I would hate to be Fergie when everyone is fit, he'd have a hard time picking out who's playing & who's not... LOL
Old 10-10-2007, 02:11 PM   #5
benhanks040888
Live For Manchester United!

Id Number : IMU-1394
benhanks040888 is a splendid one to beholdbenhanks040888 is a splendid one to beholdbenhanks040888 is a splendid one to beholdbenhanks040888 is a splendid one to beholdbenhanks040888 is a splendid one to beholdbenhanks040888 is a splendid one to behold

I actually wanna see 4-2-1-3 or 4-2-3-1 formation where Carrick and Hargreaves play as DMs and Scholes in front of them as AM, backed up but not replaced by Anderson. However, really impossible if SAF is still on the ship...

Don't judge Anderson just for one beautiful pass or one great performance. How many beautiful passes have Scholes, Carrick, etc done? Lots, but not appreciated as much as it should cos they're not Anderson or "talented players"?
benhanks040888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Pesan sponsor, numpang lewat yach!
Old 10-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #6
Sloid
Wek....

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhanks040888 View Post
I actually wanna see 4-2-1-3 or 4-2-3-1 formation where Carrick and Hargreaves play as DMs and Scholes in front of them as AM, backed up but not replaced by Anderson. However, really impossible if SAF is still on the ship...

Don't judge Anderson just for one beautiful pass or one great performance. How many beautiful passes have Scholes, Carrick, etc done? Lots, but not appreciated as much as it should cos they're not Anderson or "talented players"?
Personal vendetta aside, I share your feeling bro, I too, want to see a 4-2-3-1, but only when we're playing in Europe or against tougher oppositions, as there's no point playing 2 DMs IF the opponents never attack us, that's the case with a lot of smaller teams in the Premiership.

--HARGREAVES----CARRICK---
RONALDO---SCHOLES---TEVEZ
------------ROONEY----------

but IF Scholes keep playing the way he played this season, I want to see this:

--HARGREAVES----CARRICK---
RONALDO---ROONEY----TEVEZ
-------------SAHA-----------

Then, next season, we will see more of Anderson & Nani, where they'll gradually replace Scholes & Giggs respectively... (fingers crossed)
Old 10-10-2007, 06:38 PM   #7
Dann496

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhanks040888 View Post
Please refresh me, for I could not recall any passes by Scholes and Carrick that as good as Anderson's for Ronaldo in the Wigan match. It is so much full of vision and beautifully calculated, shame is Ronaldo failed to catch up with the ball. If he did, I am sure those match will end more than 4-0

– Ole Gunnar Solskjaer -
Old 10-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #8
kurel
Place your ads here :D

Id Number : IMU-41
kurel will become famous soon enoughkurel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann496 View Post
Please refresh me, for I could not recall any passes by Scholes and Carrick that as good as Anderson's for Ronaldo in the Wigan match. It is so much full of vision and beautifully calculated, shame is Ronaldo failed to catch up with the ball. If he did, I am sure those match will end more than 4-0
i guess bro benhanks just trying to point out that it's only anderson's 1st good game with United while scholesy and carrick have done it consistently week in week out.
scholes pass to rooney against ac milan was as good as anderson's.
carrick have plenty of wonderful passes in our last game against chelsea.

Last edited by kurel; 10-10-2007 at 07:16 PM.
kurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 07:20 PM   #9
Dann496

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurel View Post
i guess bro benhanks just trying to point out that it's only anderson's 1st good game with United while scholesy and carrick have done it consistently week in week out.
scholes pass to rooney against ac milan was as good as anderson's.
carrick have plenty of wonderful passes in our last game against chelsea.
Noted though I still think Anderson pass in so much better vision.

But u got to forgive me since I am a very biased fans of AnderShow.

– Ole Gunnar Solskjaer -
Old 11-10-2007, 08:03 AM   #10
scholsy
Winner of Barclays Premier League and UEFA Champions League 2008

Id Number : IMU-32
scholsy has a spectacular aura aboutscholsy has a spectacular aura aboutscholsy has a spectacular aura about

--Ronaldo-----Hargreaves-----Scholes-----Giggs--
---------------------Tevez----------------------
---------------------Rooney---------------------

Reasons:
1. Both Hargreaves and Scholes have huge experience in UCL
2. Giggs will not be able omit from the squad, without him MU is unbalanced

The reserve team should be
--JS PARK-----Carrick-----Anderson------Nani--
---------------------????---------------------
---------------------Saha--------------------

????....I always said we lack of 1 senior experience striker/forward
1999 treble we were equipped with 4 senior striker Cole,Yorke,Teddy,Ole
2007, I hope we were equipped with 4 senior striker as well but currently we only have Rooney, Tevez and Saha

scholsy is offline   Reply With Quote