IndoManUtd Forum  

Go Back   IndoManUtd Forum > English Room > Stretford End Corner
Follow Us IndoManUtd Twitter IndoManUtd @ Facebook

Stretford End Corner All about United - This is an English room, English is a must..!!!

Old 03-10-2007, 04:16 PM   #1
eSSy_RoNaLDo
-Need YOU Now-

Id Number : IMU-793
eSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud of
Default Michael Carrick.....

He was excellent last season....

But,, so far,,, I don't see the REAL of Carrick....

what happened with this guy???

share.......

apalagi HANTU SIGGY...!! Bukan kok, BUKAAAANNN...!!

Ini cuma tulisan basa basi tapi engga basi...

Bingung kan? sama.. wong yang ngetik emang lagi sableng... *telunjuk kanan nempel di jidat*
eSSy_RoNaLDo is offline   Reply With Quote
sponsor links
Old 03-10-2007, 04:18 PM   #2
Numberseven
1 + 6 = 7©

Id Number : IMU-69
Numberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eSSy_RoNaLDo View Post

share.......
for me.. not only Carrick sist..

but ALL the players... not as excellent as last season...

IndoManUtd P.L.U.R (Peace Love United Respect)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Numberseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:28 PM   #3
eSSy_RoNaLDo
-Need YOU Now-

Id Number : IMU-793
eSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud ofeSSy_RoNaLDo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by numberseven View Post
for me.. not only Carrick sist..

but ALL the players... not as excellent as last season...
should i change the title,, my lovely brother???
I like to discuss him because he got the worst rating (besides Kuszczak ( ), Saha and Giggs ( ) in last match...

But for me,, He's the worst....

apalagi HANTU SIGGY...!! Bukan kok, BUKAAAANNN...!!

Ini cuma tulisan basa basi tapi engga basi...

Bingung kan? sama.. wong yang ngetik emang lagi sableng... *telunjuk kanan nempel di jidat*
eSSy_RoNaLDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:42 PM   #4
Numberseven
1 + 6 = 7©

Id Number : IMU-69
Numberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud ofNumberseven has much to be proud of

Quote:
should i change the title,, my lovely brother???
I like to discuss him because he got the worst rating (besides Kuszczak ( ), Saha and Giggs ( ) in last match...

But for me,, He's the worst....
no need to change the title my lovely sista... lets talk just about carrick right here..

carrick.. 4 me he's still good.. and his best peformance was when vs Chelsea a week ago..
but now his main problem (and the rest of the team) is CONSISTENCY...

basically still.. he's good.. especially his passing and vision... still got everyone's credits....

IndoManUtd P.L.U.R (Peace Love United Respect)

Numberseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:01 PM   #5
Dann496
Biting pillow thinking of Andersonsonson

Id Number : IMU-7
Location: Some United fans are okay, some are clueless cretins.
Dann496 has disabled reputation

I don't think Carrick was that bad as you guys said. Carrick is playing as a Defensive Midfield who hold the opponent's attack before they reach too deep into defensive area. Based on that job description and our lately results, I have no complain towards Carrick.

One must understand that his role is one of the most underrated especially Carrick is never a box to box midfielder such as Owen Hargreaves and Roy Keane.

Let me refresh you again, when you really see a magnificent display by Carrick last season ? Beside the match against AS Roma, I hardly recall any others. BUt without him, we will struggling, do you remember our FA Cup Final when Carrick was pulled out and not too long, Drogba easily penetrated to our defense and scored his goal ? That is what Carrick meant to us.

"I feel at home at Old Trafford, I really enjoyed playing here,
For me, there’s nowhere like Old Trafford.”

– Ole Gunnar Solskjaer -
Dann496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Pesan sponsor, numpang lewat yach!
Old 06-10-2007, 09:47 AM   #6
Roo_08
To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also BELIEVE !!

Id Number : IMU-282
Roo_08 is just really niceRoo_08 is just really niceRoo_08 is just really niceRoo_08 is just really nice

Gotta agree with bro Dan,

Carrick is a kind of quiet hero for us.. he's not really spectacular in any way, but somehow during every game he played, he really make sure his presence felt either with his passing or even his goals.. don't worry, the season is still very long.. he'll find his form soon enough...
Roo_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 09:53 AM   #7
Dark
R.I.P MUFC

Id Number : IMU-68
Dark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to beholdDark is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

share.......
what is it like?? the real carrick? can do a salto? can score from 40 yards outside the penalty area? can do a super jump? i think carrick is just carrick not more not less.. his not a brilliant player who can play trough ball and do some cannon ball shooting.. hes a calm player who pass the ball forward when he saw a chance, get back to help the defense when needed. get forward when we need goal. hes ordinary.. but not usual ordinary..

Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:22 AM   #8
Ucup Carrick
A Man With A Heart Full Of Soul

Id Number : IMU-812
Ucup Carrick is a jewel in the roughUcup Carrick is a jewel in the roughUcup Carrick is a jewel in the rough

my bro needs some confident to prove his skill...
he's too calm and too shame person...
do not look so tough and anger like keano...
but someday...he might make a great company with hargreaves...

Ucup Carrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 04:01 PM   #9
Pandan Kuning
He Who Must Not Be Named..!!

Id Number : IMU-1165
Pandan Kuning has a spectacular aura aboutPandan Kuning has a spectacular aura about

for me I think Carrick never plays as his role in Spurs. In Spurs Carrick plays as a breaker, more like Gerrard in Liverpool, in United Carrick plays in two different role, as a breaker and Attacking midfielder as well. It seems Carrick never finds his best at United. in the last couple matches Carrick can be easily penetrated by opponents, he didn't play as a good DM. May be if we can combine carrick with Hargy it will take another result because Hargy is a pure DM just like Keano did.

Pandan Kuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 01:42 PM   #10
scholsy
Winner of Barclays Premier League and UEFA Champions League 2008

Id Number : IMU-32
scholsy has a spectacular aura aboutscholsy has a spectacular aura aboutscholsy has a spectacular aura about

what Carrick need to do now is, sit on the bench and watch how Scholesy play otherwise he will lost his role to Anderson.

But.....I think his future is still bright IF he want to sit on the bench and watch hargreaves play too.
He can be .....replacement to hargreaves when he is injured.

anyway....i never buy the idea that S.AF spent 18million in him.
if we pay 18million to AstonVilla, you may see gareth barry will be our next captain.

scholsy is offline   Reply With Quote