PDA

View Full Version : Cannavaro For Sale.....

Dann496
17-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Fabio Cannavaro is not part of new Real Madrid boss Bernd Schuster’s plans, so Juventus and Chelsea are preparing a swoop.

Fabio Capello brought in the 2006 World and European Player of the Year, but his dismissal has forced a change of management in Madrid.

It is reported that new Coach Schuster does not want to keep hold of him after signing Christoph Metzelder from Borussia Dortmund and £19m-rated Pepe from Porto.

Newcastle United and Chelsea have made inqiuries after the 33-year-old defender, but he would prefer a return to Italy.

For some time there has been talk of Cannavaro’s Juventus comeback and former teammate David Trezeguet this weekend stated that it was a definite option.

“We spoke about it in the locker room and the door is always open to Fabio. He is still the Italy captain and one of the strongest defenders in the world,” explained Trezeguet

LINK (http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul15i.html)

Really ironic for a player who won the best player of the year and just won La Liga medal , which club he is going to end up next..... :nguap :nguap ?

Numberseven
17-07-2007, 12:02 PM
just 1 simple question...

what the hell is happened to you DonRamon..??? :gila

milanisti_dragon
17-07-2007, 12:27 PM

Hundred percent agree :salam...Madrid, easy to landed star players but always easy to dump them too :sakit..so much for the star player :n

vicky febrianto
17-07-2007, 12:31 PM
If cannavaro out, now who is "tembok berlin"...???

Dann496
17-07-2007, 01:10 PM
I believe now they already got 2 new players which are Pepe and Metzelder to solve their defense line. I think both of them are a little overrated though, Canna is so much better.

vicky febrianto
17-07-2007, 01:15 PM
I believe now they already got 2 new players which are Pepe and Metzelder to solve their defense line. I think both of them are a little overrated though, Canna is so much better.

I hope yach...
But i not beleive with metzelder..

eSSy_RoNaLDo
17-07-2007, 01:30 PM
I can say that people who left Juventus last year are getting troubles now,,,, :red

Look,,, Capello n now,, Cannavaro,,,

Honestly,,, HOW HAPPY I AM KNOWING that they're USELESS now!!! :marah

I hope they never come back to Juventus,,, :marah

Stay away from JUVENTUS!!!,,,, :marah:marah:marah

I'm waiting for the others,,!!!!

Simply Red
17-07-2007, 02:19 PM
His destiny look like their Living Legend....Fernando Hierro..:mewek

Poor Canna....their abbilities doesn't quite enough for Mr. Schuster & Calderon 4 incoming season.

Metzelder?? Who's he?....he's best performance was lost last year cos he get some injury. But Madrid was so lucky to get him in free transfer..:bravo

Pepe?? Mmh...not good enough to rate that player...maybe he will be the next Walter Samuel right there..heheh.. :ompong :P

Talk about Madrid......:nguap :nguap :duduk

BudiNar
18-07-2007, 08:12 AM

What happened is they're definitely lost their mind to defending their tittle:harakiri, that's obvious their objective for next season is avoid from relegation:nohope. Madrid's central defender was most crucial part to build, and Don Capello did good job last season, there's no reason for Bernd to dump Cannavaro. Or may be hez gonna put Diarra as Central Defender along side with Metzelder and put Ramos to be Penalty box striker :d.
I hope Michael Laudrup will shine to be Getave's new boss next season, so Calderon(:gila dude) will upset:pukul with Bernd and replace him with Laudrup :s

Dark
18-07-2007, 09:17 AM
crap. Canna is one of the best in his position when he in Parma or in Juventus. but not in Madrid. even many critism said that hes not deserved the Best Player trophy he got. and im agreed that Canna is for sale.. metzelder and pepe would be a good addition for the "new" madrid.

BudiNar
18-07-2007, 02:52 PM
crap. Canna is one of the best in his position when he in Parma or in Juventus. but not in Madrid. even many critism said that hes not deserved the Best Player trophy he got.
It could be rigth, mate, he makes a couple of mistakes in his 1st season with madrid(On his 33rd birthday, Real Madrid played against Olympique Lyonnais in the Champion League losing 2-0; Cannavaro was at fault for both goals:mewek). But if U already got solid winning team who give U tittle last season, what U got to do is make them stronger to defense and more sharp to attack. Metzelder dan Pepe are good add, but Canna's expirience to organize defense still needed for Madrid. At least Bernd won't need to put Diarra or Helguera as Central Defender like Moro did to Essien :s

oscar7
19-07-2007, 01:18 AM
This is IRONY, world class defender , may be He(Cannavaro) will be back to Italy and play for his old club NAPOLI like he always dream of before his retirement.

Los Galacticos
04-09-2007, 10:53 PM
forget it bro

Cannavaro aint goin nowhere

he's the 1st team defender for us now along with Metzy

did you guys saw how he defended last 2 days against Vilarreal?

that just shows the class of a Cannavaro

Tommason cant even do a thing, Canna would always snatch the ball outta him before he can even shoot

hahaha

Canna we love you man at Madrid, retire in Madrid and you shall be in the Madrid hall of fame!

Hala Madrid

Por Siempre de Madrid :top

Dann496
05-09-2007, 01:09 PM
How about Pepe then ?

If I am not mistaken, Schuster rated him as a world class defender, CMIIW.

Los Galacticos
05-09-2007, 02:00 PM
beh

honestly, i rate him as the worst signing of the season

why? how on earth can a defender like Pepe cost 30M in the 1st place?

okay, he may be good during his years at Porto, and its true he is a good defender

i watched him play at porto a couple of times, including the 2004 season where Porto won the CL

but 30M for Pepe? cmon Calderon, i wouldn't be surprised if Chivu or Mexes or Gaby Militio cost 30, but 30 is too much for Pepe, but i hope Pepe better be worth the price

i still dont know how will he do, since the league just started, but im hoping he can show that he Worth the price we bought him for! :united

bergkamp10
17-09-2007, 03:08 PM
maybe Madrid hated players whose names begins with Fabio, so they threw away FABIO Capello and FABIO Cannavaro... :p

anyways, Cannavaro is an amazing defender, it would be terrible to lose a defender like him, like in the world cup 2006, almost any player that came across Cannavaro, got his ball stolen... he he he